WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS: Covid-19 Response Plan
In response to the Covid-19 Pandemic and the declaration of a public health emergency in Alberta, we at Grimebusters have implemented safety measures for the health of our clients and staff.
- Staff are required to wear PPE including: a Niosh 95 or greater, Tyvek suit and nitrile/latex gloves at all times (excluding mealtime where other safety measures are in place as per company regulations).
- Maintain 6 feet from all clients and refrain from all physical contact, such as handshakes.
- We will no longer be accepting cash payments. Payments using E-Transfer, direct deposit, or credit card will be accepted only.
- Any staff feeling sick are required to stay home.
- Any staff feeling symptoms of fever, cough, and difficulty breathing are required to immediately self-isolate for 14 days.
- All equipment is washed and disinfected at the end of each shift.
- All vehicle components that come into human contact are washed and disinfected at the beginning and end of each shift such as door handles, latches, switches, signal arms, etc. and all upholstered seats sprayed down.
- All staff are advised to wash hands before and after dressing in PPE, cover cough and sneezes with arm, and to avoid touching their faces.
- Our office is cleaned and sanitized twice daily.
Edmonton’s Top Residential & Commercial
Remediation, Cleaning, Restoration & Construction Team
Established in 1994, Grimebusters Ltd. has been providing Edmonton and surrounding area residents with a wide variety of residential and commercial remediation, cleaning, restoration and reconstruction services for over 20 years.
With humble beginnings focused solely on carpet cleaning, we learned the ins and outs of the cleaning industry through hard work, integrity, a hunger for trade knowledge, and a willingness to get our hands dirty and do the jobs no one else wanted to; and, although we’ve expanded our services quite a bit since then, we’ve remained true to this philosophy every step of the way. As an added bonus, Grimebusters Ltd. is a family-owned and operated business, and we treat our clients exactly as we’d treat our own family members: with honesty, respect, and care. Every little detail that is important to you is equally important to us, and we will do our absolute best to ensure that all bases are covered and that you are 100% satisfied with the work our experienced technicians deliver.